ESET The Alpha Mail at the centre of your networks security
Your company’s email server is a vital hub for productivity – and also an appealing attack surface for malware, phishing scams and spam. Protecting your email is one of the most important aspects of computer security. As cybercriminals’ methods become increasingly sophisticated, safeguarding your mail server becomes a crucial component to your companywide security posture.
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server blocks all types of email-borne malware and spam. It scans your email traffic with industry-leading precision, low system footprint and high scanning speed – so slowdowns will be a thing of the past.
Using our aftificailly intelligent ThreatSense® scanning engine to identify both familiar and emerging threats, your ESET security solution protects you from trojans, viruses, worms, adware and spyware – while keeping your company inboxes free of unwanted email.
Supplied with our remote administrator console for ease of rollout and ongoing management across all platforms.
By scanning incoming and stored emails, ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange has the ability to learn and adapt to malicious threats. The ThreatSense scanning engine has the ability to scan multiple emails at once using it’s artifical intelligence to identify threats based on behaviour, not only on signature. Scanner operates at two levels scanning all email traffic to guarantee maximum security.
Antispam technology uses several discreet processes (RBL, DNSBL, fingerprinting, reputation checking, content analysis, Bayesian filtering and manual whitelisting and blacklisting)to ensure total email threat protection, configurable for either global rules or specific mailboxes.
Small, automatic updates of the signature database and program components keep your network safe without slowing it down.
Our clients can rely on the established track record of performance and reliability that keeps ESET products winning recognition from independent testing organisations, such as the Virus Bulletin and AV-Comparatives. ESET leads the industry in the overall number of VB100 awards, having received its first in 1998. The prestigious AV-Comparatives tests regularly rank ESET in the Advanced category for its overall performance and precise detection capabilities.
Proactive server protection
Where overall functionality is concerned, ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server has all the tools and features necessary to provide double protection for the Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes and the host environment as well.
Trouble- free installation and setup
Installation and configuration are a matter of minutes. With advanced automated installation options, import/export of configuration files, remote installation and full integration of ESET Remote Administrator – ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server takes the IT headaches out of protecting your email.
- Trouble- free installation and setup – The ESET Remote Administrator makes installation and setup of multiple clients easy and hassle-free.
- Advanced antispam – Stops spam and phishing messages with high interception rates.
- Rule-based filtering – Enables administrators to create custom rules to define types and sizes of files the scanner allows to enter or leave the network.
- Enhanced compatibility – This solution is compatible with MS Exchange versions 5.5 to 2010 and suitable to run in a cluster environment, as well as in specific server roles (Mailbox, Edge and Hub).
- Centralised management – ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server is compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 4, making administration of multiple ESET products in the networked multiplatform environment a breeze.
- Automatic detection of MS Exchange Folders – Provides smooth and trouble-free operation of your email servers.
- Robust quarantine functionality – Enables creating separate Quarantine configurations for individual mailboxes.
- Server performance statistics – Real-time monitoring of the server’s performance.