Advanced Technology & Human Analysis
Cynet 360™ enables enterprises to detect and respond to sophisticated, targeted cyber-attacks that have evaded all existing security controls and have successfully infiltrated the organization’s perimeter.
Cynet are a recent addition to the Tamite product portfolio, in common with our other partners the product is innovative effective and offers exceptional value.
Cynet are a part of the BugSec Group who develop products and innovative tools which give focused solutions to systems data security issues. Cynet 360™ fills a role in the IT Security landscape that has been problematic and possibly politically in the corporate sense a difficult subject.
As breaches at JP Morgan, EBay and even Dominos Pizza have graphically shown, the reality is that breaches occur with alarming regularity, we are in a new phase of the game where what may define the success or failure of our IT Security strategy is how quickly we spot a breach, take remedial action and heal the breach.
Experience tells us that predicting the future is notoriously difficult, protecting your present is our business. Because new exploits are constantly being uncovered, methods used by cyber criminals are continuously refined and new exploits devised. Perfect systems to protect the network periphery and infrastructure are almost bound to fail in the face of the constantly evolving threat.
Accepting this and that our carefully arrayed defences will be breached at some point it is clear that how we respond to this event will define the success or failure of our IT Security strategy. Make Cynet 360™ part of your companies IT Security Strategy, any military strategist will tell you that once a defence is breached damage limitation becomes the first priority. As an IT Security professional your priority is, ensuring that breaches are identified before your infrastructure is undermined, before malware achieves its ends and before intruders can gain a foothold and achieve their goals.
- Agentless solution
- Advanced rootkit detection capabilities
- No impact on privacy, availability, or performance
- Short scan time with low resource consumption
- Monitors both endpoints (workstations & servers) and network traffic
- Intense automatic on-site automated static and dynamic analysis
- Connected to a very large amount of data sources, which provides reputation & information on Files, IP Addresses, URLs and Domains
- Cynet 360™ achieves this by deploying multiple layers of protection
- Comprehensive Collection Of Indicators – By collecting baseline statistical information and indicators from workstations servers and the network.
- Automated Analysis Process – The collected data is put through a comprehensive set of analysis systems that perform real-time analysis searching for anomalies and suspicious activities and deviations from the baseline.
- Expert Human Analysis – Suspicious and anomalous findings are presented to Cynets – Security Operations Centre (SOC) for further analysis. (NB. No actual data will leave your network). By using expert human analysts at this point in the process, the number of suspicious grey alerts is reduced to a minimum.
Cynet 360™ enables enterprises to detect and respond to sophisticated, targeted cyber-attacks that have evaded all existing security controls and have successfully infiltrated the organization’s perimeter. Cynet’s software product – 360™ – is an agentless Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) detection solution that identifies Zero-Day attacks, sophisticated malware and Trojans that bypass traditional security controls in the enterprise. As a software product it is able to engage both the network and endpoints to produce effective alerts – without flooding the IT department with inconclusive findings.
“Some in the IT industry dubbed 2013 The Year of the Personal Data Breach, whilst not as catchy as the Chinese year of the snake, IT researchers aren’t known for having poetic souls. This pattern has if anything intensified through 2014/16 and the sophistication and scale of the problem has escalated as the IT security departments have struggled to keep